Ratings for Dr. Norman J. Brodsky

Very Rude! Complained about his job and working on a Friday. Mentioned how long of a drive he has after work and again, that he didn't want to work on a Friday. Answered his personal cell phone during our session. Argued with me over my responses to his questions because he didn't understand what I was telling him. He wanted the SHORT response to everything and wasn't very patient. Very rushed! I felt extremely frustrated and anxious during my entire visit. I felt unwelcome. He didn't explain his findings, or the process that was to follow upon completion of the exam. I stood at the counter afterwards and was confused as to what to do next."Do I have to sign something or do anything else before I go?" The receptionist eventually said,"No." Brodsky was in such a hurry that he walked out of the office door just behind me. Oh, I forgot to add that the receptionist didn't photocopy my ID when I handed it to her. Brodksy did at the end and almost left with it in his coat pocket. Horrible!!!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Dr. Norman J. Brodsky's Credentials

• Greek

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1972)

Top Hospitals in Clearwater, FL