Ratings for Dr. Leslie A. Struxness

I drove over 100 miles to consult with one of these doctors about a myomectomy for a large fibroid tumor. I was quite desperate and did not want a hysterectomy. Even though I was only in my late 40's they declined to treat me. I think it was age related as uterine sparring surgeries are not typical for those in their late forties however it was important to me. I left with no other treatment resolutions. I was dismissed and my co-pay accepted. I sat in my car sick to my stomach as I was back to square one. Eventually I had UFE for my fibroid and my 22 week uterus has shrunk approximately 89%. I am lucky to have sparred my organs and to avoid lifelong HRT but it was without any assistance from this practice. They may be great for the younger crowd or those who agree to uterine removal and crastration but they did not help me in my hour of need. I write so others like me won't waste their time taking off work or driving a 100 miles based on their webpage.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Dr. Leslie A. Struxness's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1981)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal