Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey S. Wisch

Dr. Wisch has been my oncologist for over 20 yrs... He treats me like family.... and he's kept me alive for a LONG time... Couldn't imagine life without him as my doc!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

If you are looking for a doctor who listens to you and has empathy and compassion, Dr. Wisch is not for you. He over medicated me and I suffered from terrible side effects. He dismissed all of my complaints and said it was just anxiety. It took another doctor to figure out that what I was experiencing were side effects of medication and that the dosage for my body weight was too high. Also, Dr. Wisch does not take the time to explain details and does not like when he is called into question. He made me feel like my situation was hopeless and I often left his office feeling worse than when I went in. The best thing going for him was his phlebotomist was kind and compassionate, the highlight of the entire visit. Dr. O'Connor is much friendlier and compassionate.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Dr. Jeffrey S. Wisch's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1977)