Ratings for Dr. Garry Jennings

Made several sexual inuendos in the same visit as telling me my Fibro was in my head (psychological), made me feel like a drug seeker, and this was after I asked about weaning OFF some meds. Saw him for about 9 months before I could take him and his practice no longer. All of the patients are kept in a separate "corral" everyone was miserable and complaining about how long they had been waiting. Only once was I seen relatively on time, normally it was at least a two hour visit and that is no exaggeration. It is a dirty, depressing office. His staff is his neice and sister who know they have job security so they couldn't care less about answering phones or acknowledging your presence. They sit in the back in the kitchen eating, playing video games, and gossiping. All of this sounds like a bitter patient but I just would hate for someone to go see him without being warned. These people could not care less about their patients.

Submitted January 28, 2013

Dr. Garry Jennings's Credentials

• Dartmouth Medical School (Grad. 1987)