Ratings for Dr. Jon Q. Bailey

Dr Bailey is very knowledgeable and goes out of his way to find solutions to problems.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr. Bailey is very caring and highly attentive. Having had two surgeries by him I can say the care I received was bar none the best I've ever received. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Dr Bailey is the best! Absolutely the best, he did a wonderful job delivering my baby. I would recommend him (and the other wonderful doctors in this practice) to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

I have been a patient of Greenville ObGyn for over 4 years now and there aren't enough words of praise I could use to do this practice justice. I have heard incredible stories of all the doctors, but I personally see Dr. Bailey. I am a nurse and have been blessed to have worked with many fabulous physicians, but there is no one better than him. I have also had the pleasure of getting to know Dr. Chasedunn Roark and Dr. Price and I think they are amazing as well. My mother in-law sees Dr. Gower and thinks the world of him and my sister's favorite is Dr. Stamm. Dr Ellison is a legend in Greenville and is known to many and as for the other doctors, I know they are each extraordinary and have heard praises of each of them. I met them all in my first pregnancy and never once had a complaint. The nurses are wonderful too and I absolutely love OB coordinators. I believe each of the three offices has a coordinator and this nurse is your contact person during your whole pregnancy and is never more than a phone call away. To be fair in this review, I will say that their phone service is slow

flag | Submitted July 22, 2006

Dr. Jon Q. Bailey's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)