Ratings for Dr. Nicole L. Schlechter

Dr. Schlechter is an exceptional doctor. She is truly concerned for the health of the baby and momma. After having a normal pregnancy my water broke at 33 weeks. I can't speak highly enough of the care and concern she had in making sure we were taken care of and informed. We are moving in the next month and are 3 months pregnant. We love her so much we are considering driving the 2 hours to keep seeing her to deliver our new arrival.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

I had twins (girls) back in 1991 and Dr.Schleter was the one that helped deliver after preventing me from going into labor early. They eventually were born early but was at time was able to survive both were born relatively healthy. I remember when she said something like these are my first twins and they are going to born healthy. She meant it too. I had a 5 year old son took to school on 1st day of school and went to doctors appt she put me on bed rest . I couldnt leave had drove my family only vehicle that day had a new kindergarten son but all she was concern about was those babies. Me asking to leave fell on deaf ears me trying to leave to show them where i parked fell on deaf ears. Healthy, healthy babies is your only concern she told me. I named one of daughters after . Those babies are now 22 years old 23 in Sept 2014. Just wanted to share that story.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2014