Ratings for Dr. Perrin A. Pleninger

She was very unhelpful. My symptoms weren't obvious to her at the time of exam, and she told me that she wasn't going to do any testing because I didn't have "continuous symptoms". It's a year later and the symptoms are now very obvious and continuous. So much for early diagnosis and treatment. Thanks for nothing.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

In spite of the discomfort caused by the EMG and NCS, Dr. Pleninger had a pleasant and reassuring manner as she performed a very thorough examination, which made an unpleasant experience tolerable.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2008

I am very impressed with Dr. Pleninger. She spent two hours examining me and then explaining clearly the status of my neurological problem. I highly recommend her! Mackay Crampton, Ojai, CA

flag | Submitted November 8, 2008

Absolutely phenomenal. Solved my medical problem after previously visiting six other neurologists. The quality of care administered at UCLA is above the rest.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2008

Lousy examination. No progress as of yet.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2006

Dr. Perrin A. Pleninger's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1986)