Ratings for Dr. Kevin A. Walter

STAY FAR FAR AWAY from this man! I had Chiari Malformation and MAJOR cervical instability that turned my life upside down disabling me at 36 years old. This "EXPERT" not only didn't recognize either but stated there was NOTHING wrong with me! Since then I have had 2 major brain and neck surgeries by TRUE EXPERTS in the field of Neurosurgery.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Pain managment was an issue post surgery. After being released from the hospital (admittedly I got out of there as soon as possible, maybe too soon) and pain was an issue. I had reassurance that they would keep working with me at home (via phone) to manage the pain, weekend occured and the on call doctor said 'tough luck, go to ED or wait til Dr.Walter can take your call, Monday.' Wait time in follow up scheduled appt was one hour and forty minutes late. No apologies. In person and surgery-amazing, When I wished to tone down the meds to become more active and drive...waited three business days for a return call to manage pain, very disappointing. Secretary was annoyed with my calls (I made one a day until the third day, which I demanded to talk to someone.) In the end I made an emergency appt because no one called me back. It's so hard to be eager to recover, in pain and ignored after surgery. The doctor and his NP are amazing, but the practice needs to cover other bases in after care.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

Rate your doctor better start using a better search engine, Calling Dr. Walter an internist may have some legal issues seeing he is the head doctor of the Nero surgery department at strong hospital, and yes he removed a brain tumor from my brain and yes he is a great doctor and a great surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Dr. Kevin A. Walter's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Commercial Insurance Company