Ratings for Dr. Corey J. Wallach

Dr Corey Wallach and Rebecca ( his PA ) are my heroes. My experience was incredible from the beginning to the end. Dr Wallach and Rebecca were extremely professional and provided me with all the confidence, knowledge and calmness I needed to undergo my surgery. I had a herniated disk and was in severe pain for 8 months. My injury occurred doing crossfit. At this stage, my pain has decreased by 95% and I am back to having a full life. While needing surgery is never a good situation, I highly RECOMMEND Dr Corey Wallach's practice--They are the BEST!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Very arrogant and condesending. Dr. Wallach suffers from a god complex. Will not be seeing him again. His physician's assistant is very nice and caring, but Dr. Wallach's attitude of not taking the time to listen to one word of what I have to say, and interrupting me when I try to tell him about my back problems is unacceptable.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Dr. Wallach me my life and my family back. It feels so good to enjoy the day to day activities that most of us take advantage of. Like it is said, “you never know what you have until it is gone”. I can attest to that. In 1987 I was involved in a serious car accident and suffered injuries to my lower back and neck. Since then, I have suffered from some form of pain or discomfort. That pain gradually got worse and in 2006, the pain and numbness really started to take on another meaning. After suffering though it a few more years to the point of having tears in my eyes while working with customers, I decided to look for medical help. I was referred to two other Orthopedic Surgeons that were local to me (Laurel, MD) and neither of them had the knowledge or the understanding of my pain and problems. I was given spinal injections that lasted a week at the most, physical therapy that put me out of work for a few day or narcotics, which I despise. My pain only increased and my journey moved on. I intensely researched the internet, spoke to friends in the medical field and read the reviews of many Orthopedic Surgeons and their practices. From my very first visit with Dr. Wallach and his staff, I had a feeling of comfort that I had never felt before. I knew before leaving that first time that I had made the correct choice. He listened to what I had gone through and told me what to expect. I loved the fact that even though I wanted to move on to surgery, he talked to me and reassured me to explore a few other avenues before making that choice. I remember jim saying that he would only resort to surgery if I asked for it and really wanted it. The spinal injections he gave me worked like a charm. With one lasting for a little over a year, I had given up too much of my life and opted for the surgery. I could feel my journey was coming to an end. I remember the day of my surgery as if it was yesterday. While waiting in Pre-Op with my wife and 5 year old daughter, Dr. Wallach visited and had the same effect on them as he did with me. He treated them as if they were his own family and that meant a lot to both my wife and I. My daughter still talks about him. While the post op was remarkable and I was still on medication, I could feel that the pain was no more. It knew then that it was a total success and I had my life back. It has now been a little over 8 months and I feel great! I thank Dr. Wallach from the bottom of my heart and soul. I highly recommend him to everyone that I know who suffers like I had. I consider him and his staff, an extended part of my family. They are truly miracle workers sent from the heavens above. Thank you Dr. Wallach!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr. Corey Wallach is an excellent physician. After a fall my back had stenosis of the lumbar spine that became so bad it was possible that I would not recover the ability to walk. He performed surgery on my back in July. Within a month I could walk using an aid such as a walker or cane. Now I can walk in my house without any assistance and I use a cane when I go out, more to maintain my balance because of an inner ear problem. Dr. Wallach is very committed to his patients and cares deeply about their welfare. I cannot thank him enough for using his excellent skills to bring me back to a condition where I can enjoy life once again.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

Dr Wallach was able to do what six doctors could not--- diagnose my back issues and recommend a treatment to get me healed to return to work. The previous doctors went with the easy diagnosis - mild herniation of L3 to S1. But they also said the herniations could not possibly cause this much pain. Dr Wallach listened to my symptoms which were very specific. He conducted what I now know as the Faber test along with the physical exam, and determined I had SIJD. God Bless the man!!! Having the right diagnosis after 1 1/2 years is a miracle. Unlike the past where I received Facet and ESI from the other doctors, Dr Wallach recommended a noninvasive plan and after four weeks of PT and chiro, I have greatly improved feeling stronger and more stable. Thank you Dr Wallach!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

Dr. Corey J. Wallach's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Arlington, VA