Ratings for Dr. Rowland S. Reyna

I always have a good experience. The staff is well trained and very helpful

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

Dr. Rowland Reyna seemed very knowledgeable and caring. I like him as my doctor

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

Poor Dr. Has staff overbook. I was told by the P.A. I was taking 30 mins into a 15 min appt. Yet I was asked to wait in room as he attended another patient while he could get to speaking with Dr. Reyna as my conditions are out of his scope like he has mentioned time after time. Dr. cancelled 3 appointments with him. When I complained, I was dropped as a patient. Their policy is to see the P.A. 2 times and the Dr. once. We have been with him 8 years and my wife has only seen him twice at most. So don't complain if they are not following their processes as they will drop you. Many Dr's had told me he did not have a clue on treatment plans and I stood up for him, this is like spitting in ones face. I would stay away and find a Dr. that really cares for your welfare and not just a watcher of time like a conveyor belt.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

He takes great care of my mother and took good care of my father before he passes away.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

Dr. Rowland S. Reyna's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)