Ratings for Dr. John R. Steinbaugh

Dr. Steinbaugh is very knowledgeable and experienced.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

We live out of state now, but we trust Dr Steinbaugh so much we schedule appointments with him to coincide with trips back to Colorado.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2013

Dr. Steinbaugh has been my skin Dr. for around 40 years. I initially went to him on a recommendation that he was the best at detecting skin cancers and any other skin related problems including the removal of skin tags, moles ,etc. I have seen him very year since for at least a check-up. My life's work is mostly outdoors , in the sun and extreme elements. He has excised numerous " moles", biopsied when necessary , one very close to my eye , and never left a scar. I regard him as a #1 specialist in his field and as a friend as well as my Dr. Caring, compassionate and painstakingly accurate , he is the only Dr. I would recommend to my friends or anyone .

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013

Received excellent treatment when diagnosed with BCC skin cancer. Very caring and skilled!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

My MD noticed a bump on my forehead temple and recommended I see a dermagologist. I asked who was the best in town and he said Dr. John Steinbaugh. This was in the late 90's. Dr. Steinbaugh removed the squamous cell cancer and I cannot see the scar. I have been seeing Dr. Steinbaugh every six months ever since and have 100% confidence in his diagnosis and treatment. I am very comfortable with him. He really cares about people.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Dr. Steinbaugh saw our daughter for an unusual rash on her hand. He biopsied a portion of the rash and because of the results, sent us to a specialist at Children's. I appreciate the fact that he was so thorough in his exam and the referral we were given.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Dr. Steinbaugh has been our family dermatologist for many years. Our visits to his office have always been very pleasant and positive experiences. Dr Steinbaugh is very knowledgeable and up to date in his field. He has always been very helpful whether he's treating one of the kids with their acne or poison ivy or performing surgery or even giving a second opinion on my mother's out of state melanoma case. I know I can always trust his judgement and skills. I highly recommend Dr. Steinbaugh for anyone looking for a dermatologist.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

I was diagnosed with basal cell skin cancer on my nose. Dr. Steinbaugh explained the surgical procedure and through out the process was very reassuring in how things were going. He was compassionate and understanding of my fears. Thankfully this was caught at a very early stage. I feel he did a great job and more importantly...the cancer is gone! Read more: http://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_John_Steinbaugh/reviews#ixzz2NMGumdnr

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Dr. Steinbaugh is one of about 300 Board Certified MOHS Surgeons world wide. I have had over a hundred stitches in my face since 1995 from skin cancer and NO SCARS! He is amazing, he is knowledgeable and he is thorough. I travel 260 miles one way to his door and as long as I'm able and need a dermatologist, he's the one! I highly recommend him. His staff is excellent too and the wait is about normal, and never long. He has patients come from other states a lot further away than I am, and some even come from overseas. Google him, you won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2012

Dr. John R. Steinbaugh's Credentials

• German

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)