Ratings for Dr. Dawn M. Hills

Dr. Hills is an outstanding doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Hills for so many valid reasons. I had my surgery two days ago (9/23/14) and I am blown away by her compassion and professionalism. I am someone who has fears of doctors and hospitals and sometimes I pass out. However, Dr, Hills made me feel so comfortable and she was so reassuring. She took her time and explained every single step of the process. I was so confident that i am in good hands. My surgery went well. The doctor was on time and everything worked out the way she had explained to me. The hospital that I was operated was also great (Huntington Surgical Center in Pasadena). The staff was very friendly. Dr. Hills always makes sure that her patients get the best care available. My friend was the one who recommended Dr. Hills to me because she had the same issue (lump in her breast). Dr. Hills had performed the surgery a few years ago on her. She had no scar and was very satisfied. I am so grateful that she recommended Dr. Hills. I want Dr. Hills to live more than 100 years, so that she will help people like me and make a difference in our lives. I am so grateful and blessed that Dr. Hills was my surgeon. God bless Dr. Hills!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Dr. Dawn M. Hills's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

AARP