Ratings for Dr. Kwang Lee

If I could rate negative stars I would. I did not get to meet Dr. Lee due to the unprofessionalism of his staff on the phone. I recently moved to Maryland and am seeking a new physician. The original physician selected for my insurance was not accepting new patients at this time. My insurance company instructed me to contact Dr. Lee and schedule an appointment. Upon calling Dr. Lee's office I was confused as the individual who answered the phone neglected to identify the office by name and just answered "hello". I attempted to explain my situation as I was informed by the insurance company that my new card would be mailed, but I could use my current card for the appointment. After being yelled at by the employee I tried to explain the situation, but she was too busy yelling, that I was wrong, to listen. I would not suggest Dr. Lee to anyone due to the unprofessionalism of this office staff. I have filed a formal complaint with my insurance company as well regarding this interaction.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017