Ratings for Dr. Joseph Marchisella

Does not stand by his patients and his staff is horrible and you wait in the office for hours

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Dr. Marchisella is by far the best Primary Care doctor you will ever find anywhere! I've been going to him for as long as he's at this practice. He will take as much time as you feel you need. He is thorough, caring, warm and compassionate. He has what many doctors are severely lacking these days and that's a bedside manner. As the years have gone by his practice has grown and so has my wait- but I would walk 500 miles just to be seen by this man! For he always remembers my mom, my husband, and all my family ups and downs - he literally hugged me when I quit smoking...because he was that happy. He's the type of doctor to realize his hands are cold as he's about to examine you and warm them up FOR YOU!!!! I believe he's a rarity in his field and like I said earlier I don't care how long I have to wait to see him...I know he's doing his best FOR ME!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012