Ratings for Dr. Alix Daniel Laurent

I was referred to Dr Laurent after a routine physical revealed an increased PSA level after further testing and consult it was recommended I have a Prostate biopsy. I felt I should at least get a second opinion and after that confirmed the diagnosis I returned to Dr Laurent to schedule the procedure and was brushed off and told to stay with the other Dr which I felt was very unprofessional and not in keeping the Hippocratic Oath, Needless to say I would not recommend nor use this physician again

Submitted June 14, 2017

Is it weird to say you look forward to seeing your doctor? Well I do. My appointments every year are always relaxed, pleasant and get good information. Its very clear he enjoys what he does.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

An excellent, kind and compassionate man. Very skilled. Seems very conservative, looked at several options before deciding for surgery. Strong recommendation.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2015

He provides superb care. Had major prostate cancer surgery. Doing great. Kind staff, they seem happy to work there. Always a good sign.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

He is a smart, caring doctor. He has treated me for cancer, in remission for 10 years. I trust him with my life. It may take a bit of time to get an appointment, but do it!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Highly recommend Dr. Laurent for vasectomy. Staff did a great job, everything healed up quick, and I was back on my bike in a week. If you're a cyclist/runner/triathlete that wants to get back to it after a vasectomy, I highly recommend Dr. Laurent

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Kind, reassuring, smart. "Top Doc" every year, and I can see why. I have been to him for mare than 10 years for different urology problems including kidney stones and bladder tumor. I wouldn't see anyone else.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

Dr. Alix Daniel Laurent's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Henry Ford / HAP