Ratings for Dr. Jerry W. Morris

My husband went to EMC Clinic in North Richland Hills, TX. The staff was okay, a bit unprofessional, and lacking in friendliness. Dr. Morris was the physician at the clinic that day. We were checked in quickly, and the doctor came in promptly. This is where the problems started. Dr. Morris was, amazingly, able to diagnose my husband with a permanent disability without ever examining him. He never even shook his hand, and barely looked at him. We did, however, learn about Dr. Morris's self-proclaimed expertise as a teacher of doctors in the area of pharmaceuticals, and he was all too willing to send us to the Fem Centre for hormone therapy, as well as to a PhD pharmacist in Southlake, TX, who "mixes up the good stuff" that will, apparently, cure all my husband's ills -- of course, the medicine may cause nightmares, but another vitamin will take care of those.... We listened to about 10 minutes of Dr. Morris's rant about how doctors do not treat patients like they should, and prescribe pills instead of treating them with hormones and Melatonin, and we knew that my husband was not going to be treated. We left the visit as quickly as we could and subsequently sought treatment at a physician in Dallas who diagnosed my husband with a bacterial upper respiratory infection requiring antibiotics, and his blood pressure was also addressed by the new physician. If you go to the EMC Clinic in North Richland Hills, TX, and if Dr. Morris walks in the room -- please RUN as fast as you can to another doctor for help.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Dr. Jerry W. Morris's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Top Hospitals in North Richland Hills, TX