Ratings for Dr. Nathaniel S. Laden

I was with a gentleman, who thought he had a sinus infection. Went to Stow, and they told him to go by ambulence. He did not. Went to Akron General, and we were blessed to hear of Dr. Nathaniel Laden. The patient was almost in shock, as he said he felt well. He had all arteries clogged. It was major and was just before a heart attack. I heard all I could and rather requested only Dr. Laden. He is a walking encyclopida. He was patient to explain and view all options. He stayed with the heart patient all during surgey and explained afterwards. He was so impressive, yet modest and kind. NO one would ever touch me, or anyone I loved, except this doctor. He is God's gift on this earth. I honor him for his responsiblity for my friend, total and complete recovery. He did not suffer at all, compared to stories I have heard. He did all he was told to do, and at three months, was himself. Six months, he is working and doing all he did before, except push-ups. He can feel the wire.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2013

Dr. Nathaniel S. Laden's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo (Grad. 1988)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union