Ratings for Dr. Pamela Shore

Excellent doctor. Excellent practice. I never feel rushed. If Dr. Shore is booked, another doctor in the practice will be available to you.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

Dr. Shore is highly competent, gentle, and respectful. I don't have any major health issues, but she has been good for annual exams, URIs and other primary care concerns. She refers to specialists at St. Joe's. She took my GERD symptoms seriously and prescribed meds and recommended an endoscopy right away. I always get a quick personal note on lab results mailed to my house.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

Bored, burned out acting, sidling out the door. Most questions answered with "I don't know" with no other suggestions. Just stay away

flag | Submitted November 30, 2008

Dr. Shore is a through physician. She takes time with you, really listens to your symptoms,and makes a diagnosis after considering your physical examination and tests results. I recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2007

I think Dr. Shore's great. She pegged my anemia at a glance and I've NEVER had to wait more than 24 hours to get an appointment when I've been sick. I have nothing but good things to say about her.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2006

Dr. Shore is terrible, she puts words in my mouth about my symptoms and care and does not listen to what I am telling her. All she does is try to cut costs and could care less about my care and health. She sends me for PT but says my tests are normal, I mind you there is a muscle buldging out of my neck and I have severe neck pain and carking in my neck. BUT GUESS THAT IS NORMAL. STAY AWAY FROM THIS HOSPITAL AND ALL DRS ASSOCIATED WITH IT, please believe me they treat there employees like crap I know except for the condisending nurses they have. But they say they are compassionate NOT the only thing good about that place is the private rooms forget about confidentiality I hear the Nurse Manangers dogging patients all of the time with names. Its discusting what goes on behind doors there.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2006

Dr. Pamela Shore's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1995)