Ratings for Dr. David W. Kroll

Dr. Kroll is an excellent doctor. All of the pediatricians at this practice are great, and my son has seen them all over the past 5 years; however, Dr. Kroll is exceptional. He is very knowledgeable and never rushes through a visit, always taking the time to listen and explain. I would highly recommend Dr. Kroll to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

Dr. Kroll was a a good doctor up until we disagreed on vaccines. I wanted to delay some shots and he became very argumentive. He made me cry and treated me very unfairly. It is very funny how someone can change when you disagree with something the recommend. I was looking for a doctor that would work with mw and my children and listen to my worries. He would nott even listen or hear my point of view. To any moms who want to delay vaccines do not go to this practice!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

I have found Dr. Kroll and this whole practice to be excellent. They are thorough, great with kids and parents. Their nurse line is the best.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

I absolutely love this doctor, he ALWAYS takes time at our visits and is so good to my kids. I hope to never use another ped. for my kids. I can't say enough about how great he is.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

Dr Kroll is wonderful. Very patient (especially with 1st time parents). Takes all the time needed to explain and discuss ANYTHING. I have never had a problem getting in the same day when my children are sick. The only problem is it is a large group so I do not necessarily see Dr Kroll for all my sick visits.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2006

Dr. David W. Kroll's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1988)