Ratings for Dr. Seth H. Oppenheim

Not Mr. Personality, that's not what I need. But I find Dr. Oppenheim to be efficient, knowledgeable. I trust him with my vision

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Failed to read my chart prior to seeing me and missed diagnosis from a previous visit. Late, kept me waiting then rushed in and out without explaining my current condition. He is also discourteous.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

Sept. 17, 2012 my Mom had eye surgery. Cornea transplant. It did not go well. The eye hemorrhaged. Dr Brooks did do everything she could to get everything back inside the eyeball and get it closed. She did a wonderful job. They put a "band-aid contact lens on Mom's eye because the stitches that they had to use were very large. Mom had a Dr appt. with Dr. Brooks this morning. Sept.28, 2012. Things are looking ok. There was a bit of pain because it was a long exam and the "band-aid lens" was changed. Mom's eye started bleeding. Not a heavy bleed but a bit more than spotting. This was out of the ordinary. In under five min. this Dr that had never seen her and did not ask any questions of her told her that it would stop bleeding on it's own and that he would be in his office in the morning. We went to the E.R. The E.R. Dr. called him and told him that Mom was in pain and the "band-aid lens" had slipped. He said come to the office in the morning. Right!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

After wiating an hour I simply gave up wen t up to the front desk and asked what was the problem. No one there was even aware or even cared. I spoke to the office manager who offered to reschedule my appointment. I told her no thanks I will send you a bill for the time you have wasted and I will find a new eye doctor since this practice is chronically late. The office manager seemed not to care. I did send a bill for my time.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

Doctor is very helpful in educating on my diagnosis. Nurse staff is very friendly. LASIK scheduler very nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011