Ratings for Dr. Kimberly C. Cerveny

I felt Dr Cerveny was excellent. She completed thorough testing and then explained my results carefully. She is no nonsense. As a physical therapist I appreciated that she was honest about how keeping my weight at a good level and daily moderate exercise are key to feeling well. While medication is very important, there are no magic pills. I liked the patient centered, holistic care I received.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

There are no words to describe the horrible experience I had with Kimberly Cerveny. After being diagnosed with aggressive RA and treated for RA with many medications in another state I relocated to Elizabeth City, NC and needed a new Rheumatologist and she was the only one in the area. Her bedside manner was repulsive. She talked down to me like I was her child when I am old enough to be her mother. Since my visit I have spoken with many others who had the same terrible experience with her. I guess there was a reason she chose to have her practice located where there are no other Rheumatologists locally. I now drive 2 hours to see the great rheumatologist I found in Virginia and it is well worth the drive! Do yourself a favor and bypass this insensitive bully!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

Dr. Kimberly C. Cerveny's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Centene