You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Rodney J. Landreneau

I was not impressed with any aspect of our dealings with this doctor. We traveled to meet and discuss my husbands diagnosis only to be told the doctor had left to perform surgery. Why bother setting up an appointment with us if not available. That pretty much summarized our brief dealings with this physician. A simple outpatient procedure turned into a hospital admission that lasted a week! This physician does not demonstrate patient centered concern or compassion. We were just another number. Apparently, based on the number of ratings, no one has much to say about this physician. I would not recommend him unless you don't mind being just another "case".

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

dr landreneau is a very skilled surgeon in his field.he is also very compassionate towards his patients.he went out of his way to help me with my condition.wish he wouldnt have left Pittsburgh to go back to Louisiana to practice.when it comes to the thoracic region of body dr landreneau is the best i would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Dr. Rodney J. Landreneau's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I was not impressed with any aspect of our dealings with this doctor. We traveled to meet and discuss my husbands diagnosis only to be told the doctor had left ..."

October 26, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3267964'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

February 6, 2014
  • First Name changed from &quot;Rodney&quot; to &quot;Rodney J.&quot;

October 21, 2013
  • State changed from &quot;PA&quot; to &quot;LA&quot;, City changed from &quot;PITTSBURGH&quot; to &quot;NEW ORLEANS&quot;

September 21, 2013
  • Specialty changed from "Internist" to "Surgeon"

November 25, 2012