Ratings for Dr. Michael W. Rosenberg

Dr. Rosenberg was careless, ignored a surgical bleed, and was deceptive. When performing my double mastectomy he did not remove the sentinel node cluster as discussed, but instead removed one node from the identified cluster of three, and left two nodes, visibly infiltrated with cancer cells, in place. He did not tell me or the oncologist that he had chosen to leave cancer infiltrated lymph nodes in place. Although I was bleeding through my dressings while in the hospital, Dr. Rosenberg ignored my reporting of the problem. When I was being discharged I had to ASK to have the dressings changed and was then able to see under the inches of pads and gauze used by the nurses to try and absorb the bleeding that a hematoma the size of a large orange had distended my skin flaps. The incision subsequently failed requiring an ER visit and a second surgery. Dr. Rosenberg considered all of the above to be appropriate patient care. I do not.

Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Michael W. Rosenberg's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Jackson, WY