Ratings for Dr. Robert H. Gerger

This doctor has been "right on" with everything he has done for me and my family. I would never know my diagnosis today without him ordering the tests that he did. I find him quite kind and the office staff has always been pleasant.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Very pleased with the care I have received from this doctor. He has been right on with his testing and has always had " good bedside manner" with me and my family. I also find his office staff to be very helpful and courteous.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Misdiagnosis, lack of concern and would not call back. Answering service rude.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Lost medical mal practice / wrongful death suite 2009. Woman died - bled to death. Shut down his practice and went to work with father after - for insurance reasons? Get more information before going to him......Just a warning.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

Dr Robert Gerger has his father's practice because his father retired, no other reason as stated above about malpractice. His staff is very caring and kind. The office manager will actually fight for you to get things covered by your insurance company. He has been my doctor since the elder Gerger retired and I have been very pleased. I have been a nurse for 46 years !!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

HAD to go work with father due to medical malpractice - wrongful death loss. You & your family are too precious. Please find someone else

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

You should pick another doctor for you and your family.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

I wish I could give Dr. Gerger and his staff a negative rating, and still have my views expressed. Dr. Gerger's staff is very rude, unprofessional, and uncooperative. They code visits incorrectly even when requested to be coded a specific way for insurance purposes. If they do code incorrectly they are unwilling to cooperate to correct the problem. On numerous occassions they have written prescriptions incorrectly causing delayed medication distribution and multiple trips to their office to get the problem corrected. They peristently require you to come in for a visit to get a prescription refill. They are unwilling to work with other health care professionals to provide you with the best of care. They also require to know the specifics of your insurance. The office also does not utlize current technologies to track patient info or anything else. If you call for anything (test results, etc) you are told to call after 1:30pm when most times the phone is not answered. If questioned about test results, you will be told that if you were not called there isn't a problem. Leaving you with no assurance that test results were received or reviewed. Dr. Gerger's view on correcting problems is lackidazical at best dismissing a patience's concerns.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

I am a nurse with many years of hospital experience, I have Robert Gerger for my family doctor since his father retired and I trust him completely. My care has been very good and I find him to be very kind and caring.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

flag | Submitted January 12, 2013

Dr. Robert H. Gerger's Credentials

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 1997)