Ratings for Dr. Robert H. Gerger

Very pleased with the care I have received from this doctor. He has been right on with his testing and has always had " good bedside manner" with me and my family. I also find his office staff to be very helpful and courteous.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Misdiagnosis, lack of concern and would not call back. Answering service rude.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Lost medical mal practice / wrongful death suite 2009. Woman died - bled to death. Shut down his practice and went to work with father after - for insurance reasons? Get more information before going to him......Just a warning.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

Dr Robert Gerger has his father's practice because his father retired, no other reason as stated above about malpractice. His staff is very caring and kind. The office manager will actually fight for you to get things covered by your insurance company. He has been my doctor since the elder Gerger retired and I have been very pleased. I have been a nurse for 46 years !!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

HAD to go work with father due to medical malpractice - wrongful death loss. You & your family are too precious. Please find someone else

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

You should pick another doctor for you and your family.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

I wish I could give Dr. Gerger and his staff a negative rating, and still have my views expressed. Dr. Gerger's staff is very rude, unprofessional, and uncooperative. They code visits incorrectly even when requested to be coded a specific way for insurance purposes. If they do code incorrectly they are unwilling to cooperate to correct the problem. On numerous occassions they have written prescriptions incorrectly causing delayed medication distribution and multiple trips to their office to get the problem corrected. They peristently require you to come in for a visit to get a prescription refill. They are unwilling to work with other health care professionals to provide you with the best of care. They also require to know the specifics of your insurance. The office also does not utlize current technologies to track patient info or anything else. If you call for anything (test results, etc) you are told to call after 1:30pm when most times the phone is not answered. If questioned about test results, you will be told that if you were not called there isn't a problem. Leaving you with no assurance that test results were received or reviewed. Dr. Gerger's view on correcting problems is lackidazical at best dismissing a patience's concerns.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

I am a nurse with many years of hospital experience, I have Robert Gerger for my family doctor since his father retired and I trust him completely. My care has been very good and I find him to be very kind and caring.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

flag | Submitted January 12, 2013

This Dr has NO bedside manners he rolls his eyes and walks out when your speaking with him.His staff make you feel you are a bother to them and they talk about others that have just been seen in his office , they hang up on you when you try to call about something,they are rude just like this Dr I mean come on he is a DR isnt he where he get his manners from a Gumball machine? I have NEVER felt so Degraded as this office and this Dr made me feel Again I felt I was a bother to this Office cause I was sick Thank goodness I got a REAL Dr that takes time to chat with me and finds out what is my illness, not just Roll his eyes and walk out cause Im not Important enough for him. If this is A PROFESSIONAL Office then God Help US All, thank you for reading this

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

Dr. Robert H. Gerger's Credentials

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 1997)

Harvard-Pilgrim