Ratings for Dr. Gerald Ente

I am a first time mom and Dr. Ente and his staff have been very helpful in calming my fears and concerns. When my daughter was first born, she had some GI issues. Dr. Ente's office is extremely good at connecting you directly with one of their doctors when I had problems. Being that my daughter was still very young, they let me speak directly to the doctor instead of getting the run around and speaking to other professionals that may not know my daughter as well. I really don't have anything bad to say about him or his group. So far so good! And we're 5 months in!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2007

Dr. Ente is a caring, knowledgeable, and supportive pediatrician. My son likes him so much that I have to make sure he's really sick before calling for an appointment, and NOT that he just wants to see Dr. Ente! We have a difficult medical situation, and Dr. Ente has spent hours of his time assisting us. He has been available when needed, and is open to alternative viewpoints. His office is clean, and his nursing staff and other pediatricians are equally wonderful. Unfortunately, his reception staff are not the easiest to deal with--but worth it to see him.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2006

Dr. Gerald Ente's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1955)