Ratings for Dr. Michael L. KRALL

Dr. Krall has a unique personality. He is friendly , knowledgeable and confident. He does talk fast but knows his stuff. I am very satisfied with the care he provides my son. The only thing I do not like is the charge to fill out forms at his office I think that is ridiculous.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

I have NEVER come to the internet to rate an MD before but this man was so absolutely horrible, I hope to help prevent someone else from wasting the time and money to see him. He is highly abrupt, arrogant and demeaning. Ladies, plan on taking a man with you because he will hardly make eye contact with you and will direct all questions to the male in the room, even if you're the patient. He speaks over you, interrupts constantly and then scolds you for repeating questions he's never given you answers to! I will say, his staff was very pleasant but since they aren't the ones treating you, it hardly makes it worth it. Stick with CT Asthma and Allergy, Dr. Mendelsohn is a GEM.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr. Michael L. KRALL's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1980)