Ratings for Dr. Barbara M. Doerr

Dr. Doerr is the best doctor I ever had!! Her warm and kind spirit is exceptional. Unlike some doctors, she takes the time to walk through everything with you, and is very patient and caring. Wish there were more doctors like Dr. Doerr...she deserves a 10 rating!!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Doerr for 8 years. She is friendly, caring, and knowledgeable. I've had good experiences with her staff, and they are very good with follow-up calls and prescription refills. Dr. Doerr spends a good deal of time with me during my annual appts; in fact, I'd estimate I spend no less than 30 minutes with her each time. She is very thorough and I trust her with monitoring my stage 1 kidney disease. I've had only positive experiences with her and wish she were my family practitioner. But, I feel very fortunate to be in her care for a potentially fatal disease. I trust her with my life, and that has to be the highest accolade any doctor can receive.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Dr. Barbara M. Doerr's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1991)

AHC