Ratings for Dr. Christine K. Berju

I came to Dr Berju due to a change of ins, my chiro was out of network. So I tried someone new...Well she does something that I think is like Reiki. Like checking energy at your joints with her hands. And she doesn't do the typical leg over to the side & crack. You lay flat and she pushes in along your spine. Well,,,she decided to push VERY hard on my tailbone area. I saw stars!!! Since then I now have a pain in my lower right tailbone area if I move a certain way or when I get up in the morning. I think it is lessening. But point is I didn't have that pain before. I was skeptical about her method of treatment & guess I should stick to my gut feeling. Also, the electrodes were not kept moist, and the pads would stick VERY hard to the skin. Office looks dingy and dusty...she opened a drawer and it looked a mess. So if you base your doctor choice on neatness and modern look of office..run the other way!!!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Dr. Christine K. Berju's Credentials

• Northwestern College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hillsborough, NJ