Ratings for Dr. I. Paul Rappaport

Have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Rappaport and his staff. Was attentive, explained things well and obviously cares about his patients. Will definitely go back.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

This guy is so rude he is off the charts. His staff tries to be nice to make up for HIM but it is too little too late. He doesn't explain anything even when I asked detailed questions about my skin condition. There HAS to be somebody better out there!!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

his assistant flipant and did not introduce herself. You get a bad feeling from this place and Dr. Rappaport he is a no personailty thinks he is better than you jerk. Seemed like he was in a bad mood or maybe it is medicaid. Will see how treatment goes and rate again but thus far if you want to be in the light forget thos guy as he is in the dark!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

This experance has been nothing short of a waste of time.. Dr Rapport takes very little time to see your problem i feel he lacks profesional ability... misses problems on the skin. boderline rude

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

after they cancelled my appointment 2x I made an appointment with another Dr. office. Whats was sad was that I waited over a month for each appointment only to have them call and cancel. Most offices call to confirm, this office calls to cancell. I wouldn't waste my time.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

Dr. I. Paul Rappaport's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)