Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Colodny

She has absolutely no bedside manner. Thinking of finding a new doctor after 10 years or so. I don't need to beat patronizedown. I can't take it anymore.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Dr. Colodny is very thorough. She was recommended to me by my former doctor and I found she works very diligently to keep my health and that of my husband in a very positive place. She has been my doctor for about 5 years and I am grateful for her care. I recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

This doctor did nothing to help me. Only basic bloodwork and never discussed further testing. Also needs to get updated on medical disorders. I mentioned a concern with fibromyalgia and this uneducated doctor called fibromyalgia a mental disease and is treated only with anti-depressants. Needless to say left this nut and found a real doctor that did more than just basic bloodwork. If I would have stayed with Colodny, I would never be better. She is also very judge mental, she even corrected someone in front of other patients about their weight. She is terrible!!!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Dr Colodny is a wonderful doctor that listens to you, and your ailments. She doesn't half listen and diagnose "from the hip" like many Doctors do. She is very thorough and has a very likeable personality!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

Dr. Stephanie Colodny's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1980)