You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Eshan M. Kibria

I waited in the lobby for 1 1/2 hours b4 I saw him, the front desk lady was extremely rude, not returning a phone call from me the day b4. She left for an hour at about 10:30 am and another guy answered the phones. When I asked him how much longer he said, I don't know I don't work for them, but he answered the phone calls coming in. Another guy showed up driving a mercedes like the receptsionist that left and he's like asking how does she just leave. You know it's not a good place when the doctor greets you to come into his office instead of someone taking u back there. After I got back there, papers and books we're scattered everywhere, his office looked more like a bedroom the a doc's office. It wasn't sterile, there was thick carpeting on the floor and what looked like a cup of urine a desk not too far from me. He never even turned on the lights, he worked on a small computer with a desk lighy nearby. Now everyone knows that indian people are cheap but this was rediculous!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

Worst Doctor ever, takes great joy in feeling up people during his 5 minute "evaluation".

flag | Submitted February 2, 2014

great!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2008

Dr. Eshan M. Kibria's Credentials

• Southeastern College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Updates

• First Name changed from "Eshan" to "Eshan M."

October 20, 2013