Ratings for Dr. Byron A. Myers

Worst experience ever!! I was 20 years old when i went to see this doctor. I heard he was a good doctor so i considered him. My mother went with me for support and she was kicked out of the room. He body shamed me and made fun of my weight during the one on one meeting. When it was time for him to exam me i felt so uncomfortable. i couldn't take the feeling so i walked out of the room and left.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I saw him a few years ago. Horrible experience--he was inattentive and his office lost a lab sample and lied about it for two weeks. I called and asked to speak to him about that and he never returned my call. Stressful and a waste of time.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I found him ladies his new office # 718-869-7382 he is in far rockaway now

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

I am trying to locate Dr Myers since LICH has closed. Any info would be appreciated.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Does anyone know where I can find Dr. Meyers? Long Island college hospital has closed and I am now pregnant with my 2nd child I had such a wonderful experience with him during my 1st pregnancy. I need to find him so he can delivery my baby anyone with information please help!!!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

I love Dr. Meyers!! I've been going to Dr. Meyers since since I was 16 years of age, and a lost soul. He is very attentive, and caring. I wouldn't change him as my doctor for anybody else.. I feel at ease with him, and I am able to be knowledgable about my health as a women because of him. dr. Meyers also have a wonderful sense of humor, so the strict guy demeanor can not fool me. Where ever Dr. Meyers go with his professions, I will follow

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

He's a fantastic doctor that gives you his all, he makes sure to answer all your questions. His sense of humor is great he keeps you laughing during your visit. Where ever Dr Myers move I'll be moving also, keep up the phonomenal job Dr Myers!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013