Ratings for Dr. David E. Baker

Both appointments I had I waited over an hour and when the epidural shots did not go well he told me it was all in my head even though the MRI showed severe degenerative disc disease disc uncovering, sublaxtion, ligament hypertrophy etc. I believe this is because I am on medicare. Was totally disrepectful.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Dr.Baker is awesome!! I had a C5/6 cervical lamenectomy and fusion. Surgery went like clockwork. I was in the hospital overnight and on my way home the next day. I only had to take narcotic meds for 3 days and recovery was great. He is an amazing physician and I am more than thankful for his skilled hands and the assistance of my own Dr. Kazmyra.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013

Dr. Baker did minimally invasive back surgery on me and I am now pain free and back to work and doing everything I used to do prior to my injury. Great surgeon, I would highly recomend him.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

My necks has crippled me twice and twice Dr. Baker got me back doing all the things I love including Skiing, cycling, boating and generally being happy outdoors.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

Dr. Baker is the rudest and most condesending Dr,iv'e ever met!I have had cronic back pain for 26 years,surgery in 1985,1986,1987,the last one being a fusion and exploratory.Now i had surgery3/23/11 by Dr. David Baker. My point being iv'e met lots of Drs.,different neuros,orthos etc.I have never met a meaner Dr. than DR. David Baker. Not to mention he left me with different pain.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Dr. David E. Baker's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Bellingham, WA