Ratings for Dr. Brian A. Guillory

The best! I've been to several, he's the best on the North Shore and I moved away years ago but still make the trip once a year for my exam.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

I find Dr. Guillory to be extremely thorough in answering my questions. I do not feel rushed at all when meeting with him. Wait time before seeing Dr. Guillory is at least an hour but quality of service is great so I except the long wait time.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Most times that I visit the office, I have to wait 1-2 hours before I even see the doctor. When I DO see the doctor, he never gives me enough time to answer my questions. He rushes around, and barely even looks at me. I have been his patient forever. I always tell people how great he is. Recently, he is very different. I am to the point where I will begin looking for a new doctor. I do not like being treated like a countdown number to the end of the day. Although a great doctor, he needs to maybe work on bedside manner and remember that his loyal patients love him and expect equal respect to be returned.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

This is my third OB/GYN and my last. I abdolutely love Dr. Guillory. His office staff is wonderful too and always calls you back in a short period of time. He spends as much time with you has needed and will work with you until your problem is resolved.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Dr. Brian A. Guillory's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1987)