Ratings for Dr. Stanley Kapuchinski

I am amazed at the negative reviews I've read here. Dr. Kap helped me immensely with my problems, and finally made the right diagnosis for me after my spending years mishandled by other doctors. He and his staff couldn't;t do enough to help.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

Kapuzinski prescribed to me a massive dose of benzodiazapines and eithin 8 months I was in the emergency room. If this has happened to anyone else please contact the state attorney generals office.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

the doctor ran late (at least 30 minutes) every time I went there, after 10 visits I went to another doctor and good thing I did, dr. kapuchinski had misdiagnosed metherefore, prescribing the wrong medication.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2013

Excellent experience. I have already recommended him to a friend. He was right on time, listened to me and made appropriate and helpful suggestions. Medication he prescribed is helpful and he was available by phone to answer some questions that came up.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

He ruined our family mis-diagnosed my husband, over medicated him and then denied it and accussed him of not listening and drinking??? Our marriage is over and due to the damage he did our business may be too. The man is more worried about his next vacation then his paitent. Did not do any proper medical test before poisening the paitent with the wrong medication either???

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

paid $195.00 for the first visit which should have been 1 hour, but was only 37 minutes long and he (Dr. kapuchinski) was 18 minutes late. He had other things on his mind, because he asked me three different times to repeat myself. I paid $195.00 usually when someone is paying cash the office will give them a break of some sort. know the patient doesn't have insurance. I will never return to this Dr and only hope others will view this servey and seek another dr.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

Dr. Stanley Kapuchinski's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)

Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)

Top Hospitals in Punta Gorda, FL