Ratings for Dr. Sutapa Ghosh

Su Ghosh is an amazingly skilled surgeon who is passionate about her work. Hearing that you have cancer is a life altering diagnosis. You want to know that you are in the hands of the best doctors possible. Su Ghosh was that doctor. I was back to work after 2 weeks having had a complete hysterectomy. She is kind and caring as well as professional and knowledgeable. I love this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

I have worked with physicians in my professional career for over 30 years. In that time, I have never met a physician that impressed me more than Dr. Sue Ghosh. Not only is Dr. Ghosh an incredibly impressive, and clearly gifted physician/surgeon, she is also an incredibly warm, genuine human being, which makes her PERFECT in her specialty of oncology gynecology. It only takes a few moments in her presence to know you've stumbled upon a rare one. I will never forget my experience with her and will be forever thankful for the care she has provided to me. She's hard to forget. If you're looking for the best surgeon, you can stop looking right here.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Dr Ghosh and her staff are tremendously supportive, empathetic and gifted. Everyone in the office knows your name and they treat you like a friend. They have a great support system for patients as well. She is totally open and honest and I strongly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2013

I was referred to dr.sue gosh after a surgery and needed to see a specialist. She has been nothing but helpful and informative! She always answers all my questions and explains them so I understand everything! She is always friendly and pretty funny as well! I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Very friendly and helpful! I felt very comfortable with Dr. Sue. She answered al my questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Dr. Sue Ghosh is very knowledgable in her field. She answered all of my questions and informed me of my situation that I was dealing with. She is very straight forward and doesn't try to sugar coat things, which i liked. I had two surgeries performed by Dr Ghosh and they were both successful. After the surgeries, she called to make sure everything was going ok, which I truly appreciated. Her staff was also very kind and helpful when I had my appointments. I am grateful for Dr Ghosh and am happy that I am now free of abnormal cells.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Dr. Sutapa Ghosh's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)