Ratings for Dr. MARK D. Mellinger

I not only work in the O.R. with this fine Surgeon, but I have also been his patient. I have nothing but praise to offer for both situations! Dr. Mellinger is thorough, personable, honest and has his patient's best interest and health as his focus. I feel truly cared for when seeing him. Very impressed!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr Mellinger (& Staff members) were all caring and helpful ... appreciated Dr Mellinger's advance 'warnings' prior to painful-hand injections .. and his gentle and caring mannerisms ... will definitely recommend him highly to others.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

Highest rating on everything! Couldn't ask for better! Punctual, helpful, friendly, knowlegable, effective. Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

Friendly, knowledgeable, and effective physician. Gave me a realistic timeline for my recovery with honest opinions about how well I would heal.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

This appointment was extremely punctual, previously I waited a little longer than I would have liked. I really appreciated that Dr. Mellinger listened to me. He answered my questions which not all doctors can do well. My surgery was on my elbow. He did an extremely good job, leaving a nice, almost imperceptible scar and my arm is working again. Thanks.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2012

Staff is very friendly. You were able to get me in a timely manner. Gave me a shot and all is better. Hope it stays that way :) Thanks for helping out

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

I had a great experience at Summit Center for my bilateral carpal tunnel release surgery. Dr. Mellinger and the entire staff from beginning to end were extremely professional, friendly, and knowledgeable, and I felt at ease with the whole process. They took really good care of me. I would recommend Summit Center and Dr. Mellinger and staff for any such injury or procedure!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

norma has been helpful and i hope that dr mellinger can correct the issues with my hand/wrist. he gave me notes from our appt that were good for my reference. asked if i would be able to have the procedures scheduled on july 18 when i meet w/tobin and was told yes by norma. also asked if there was a patient advocate and was told veronica mueller who i could also see or speak w/july 18. dr mellinger consulted w/dr king, my former surgeon from summit health care specialty center in show low. dr king called me and said he may be able to conduct some of the follow up rather than going to flagstaff. dr mellinger, although very busy not only w/me had a good manner that suited me. communication is so important and lack of communication the reason a 2nd surgery is necessary. anticipating excellent care and results w/this surgeon and organization. deborah goalby

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

hey guys, I think this a great Idea! Well just let me say that i think that all of you are great! Everyone is nice and careing, understanding and knowledgable.The whole staff made me feel at ease and comfortable, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!it's nice to know that our community has shuch a wonderfull team right in our own back yard!!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Dr. Mellinger's work on my finger was excellent. He is a skillful and knowledgeable doctor. His support staff in the office is excellent.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

Dr. MARK D. Mellinger's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

• BCBS Illinois