Ratings for Dr. Iain L. Grant

After being an allergy sufferer for many years and going through countless medications along with immunotherapy (allergy shots), I finally got some real relief thanks to Dr. Grant. I first saw him in January based on a referral from my family physician due to a lack of ability to breathe through my left nostril. At the same time, I was getting a rather odd “whistling” sound from my nose. Between the inability to breathe, an irritating sound, a decade of horrible nasal allergies, and routine sinus infections, I was referred to Dr. Grant. We tried some medications to resolve the symptoms, which did not work, and so he told me to do research on sinus surgery. There were 3 items he recommended we fix (deviated septum, turbinate reduction, and infected tissue removal) and I agreed to all of them. During the actual operation, he found polyps that he removed as well. I am posting this review only 4 weeks after the operation and can’t describe in words the quality of life improvement I have already seen. I can breathe through both nostrils and I can smell things – while most may be used to these abilities, it’s an entirely new feeling for me. I also don’t sneeze 5-10 times per day like I did before. In every way possible, so far, I am happy to report that this was worth it. I am optimistic for further improvement as I continue to heal however. If I have a regret, it’s that I did not discuss all the symptoms soon enough with my primary care physician. If I had, I would have seen Dr. Grant sooner and been enjoying better breathing for more time. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Grant and cannot thank him enough for what he’s done.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Caused crippling nerve damage and destroyed nasal function. Life will never be the same for me.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015