Ratings for Dr. Lionel U. Mailloux

I can not say enough enough about Dr. Mailloux. Not only is he a brilliant nephrologist, but he is the kindest, gentlest, most patient doctor, and does not give up. He recently went out of his way for me.. went beyond the "call of duty" and stepped out of his specialty and beyond his area of expertise when other specialsts I have been seeing for other medical issues had given up on me... he picked up the phone to call fellow doctors to ask for opinions about my case and even went as far as to ask for medical records from doctors of another specialty to sift through.. (that's a lot of work!) just to help me. Now THAT is dedication! (No other doctor would pick up a phone to call another doctor for me and he didn't hesitate.) I have had so many doctors give up on me and I can't tell you how special of a doctor Dr. Mailloux is. He CARES for his patients. I wish all doctors were as caring and compassionate as he is!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

Dr. Lionel U. Mailloux's Credentials

• Hahnemann Medical College And Hospital - Kansas City - Nlg (Grad. 1962)

• Blue Shield California