Ratings for Dr. Thomas O'Donnell

This guy is a freaking joke. As a new customer who has serious concerns for cancer, apparently I didn't show up within his comfort zone timeframe to have my paperwork filled out and meet with him without messing up his schedule. I was extremely sick the day that I showed up for my emergency appointment and this gentleman at the driving 30 minutes to the office told me to reschedule. It takes less than five minutes on those iPads they give you to fill out your personal information and his impatience was beyond unprofessional. Luckily through the same practice I was able to schedule an appointment with Dr. Vijay Mhukhaji and was beyond pleased with my visit with him. Although I had to drive another 20 minutes further down the highway. It was worth it to see Vijay. Apparently for Dr. O'Donnell getting home on time is a prerequisite in his career. You can guarantee I'm going to every website and leaving this guy a bad review all across the board.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. O'Donnell figured out my problem and took great care with me. I feel great after so many years of suffering with my sinuses. Dr. O'Donnell is so patient and made sure I fully understood what he was explaining to me. He has wonderful bedside manner with me and my family members. Thank you doctor.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

The best thing this doctor did was told me to find another doctor if he wasn't helping me. I did and the next one solved my problem!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

Dr. Thomas O'Donnell's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)