Ratings for Dr. Jack W. Brunson

I've been seeing this doctor as my primary doctor for over a decade and would highly recommend him to anyone. He is courteous, listens intently while you're speaking, and asks the right questions to solve your medical problem. He has made a huge difference in my quality of life and I'm am thankful to have found such a caring and knowledgable doctor. However, if Dr. Brunson thinks that someone else would be better suited to help with your particular medical problem, he has no qualms in referring you to the proper specialist or doctor. He is 100% attentive and cares only for your well-being. Over the ten years that I have been his patient, I cannot remember one event where I was dissatisfied with his care. He has even seen my children on a few occasions and I've been completely satisfied with those experiences as well. I feel like doctors like him are few and far between and hard to come by. I highly recommend Dr. Brunson.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

Dr. Jack W. Brunson's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Greer, SC