Ratings for Dr. George H. Madany

He is the best pediatrician. I had been looking for good one for years. He makes sure all the parent's concerns are answerer. He takes the time to call you. Definitely book appointment in advance. If my child is sick I can get him in with Dr Madany most of the time.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Though we've only seen Dr. Madany once (with our newborn twins) I feel I can honestly say I have finally found "our" pediatrician! Dr. Madany was such a great listener and so easy to talk to. He never tried to push us to do anything we didn't want to so I found myself trusting him when he did make recommendations. We're kind of weird when it comes to immunizations and he was very supportive of us. It was the first time I didn't feel guilty for wanting to take our time or skip some things. So happy to have found him!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2013

highly recommend...Best doctor ever!! I work in the medical field and i never seen a doctor that cares about his patients like Dr. Madany. Amazing doctor, he always cure my son since he was 10 days old, great listener + always answer all your questions. A big plus, if you have a question or your kids are suffering a medical condition and you are not close to Dr, Madany's office you can send him an e-mail and he is super fast in answering your e-mail or calling you regarding your issue. I never seen a doctor that calls patients with results that is usually the nurses job...he went over all my expectations

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

Dr. Madani is an outstanding Pediatrician, he goes beyond my expectation every time. My daughter is 9 months and she sees him since she was a week old. Dr. Madani is professional, it's always on time, always thoughtful, always take time to thoroughly examine my daughter, to talk to us and with my daughter. I would recommend him in a heart beat. I am so thankful my daughter have an excellent and caring Pediatrician! Thank you Dr. Madani.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013