You may also like

Ratings for Dr. David D. Deatkine

I have seen Dr. Deatkine twice and he was very rude and curt. He seemed to have absolutely no interest in my health problems. Even as a new patient he spent less than 5 minutes with me. He did not help me at all. I never saw him again because he was such an uncaring Doctor. I will never go to him again!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

Dr. DeAtkine is excellent! I have been a Type One diabetic for 24 years and I have never seen a better doctor. He is smart, caring, and intuitive. The extra cost to see him is WELL, WELL worth the money! I can't brag on him enough!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

Severe lack of communication within the office as well as with the patient unless you are sitting face to face with Dr. Deatkine. Face to face he is very attentive and understanding.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

Absolutely the best Endo I have ever seen.Would recommend him to any and everyone. e.ackley,rn,bsn,cpn

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

Dr. Deatkine and his staff are always friendly and helpful. I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes. When discussing my treatment, he explains the pros & cons. He is active in the medical community and keeps up with the latest research.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2008

Dr. DeAtkine is thorough, extremely caring, and very up-to-date. His MDVIP practice has been a blessing to me and to my husband. He sees us on time, makes appointments in a timely manner when we need to see him, makes time to listen, never seems to be in a rush to complete our exams, and is generally one of the best doctors we've had the pleasure of seeing.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2007

Dr. DeAtkine's practice is an "MDVIP" practice and he makes it well worth joining his practice. He takes the time to make correct diagnoses and he takes the time to treat patients correctly and to follow up. Thank God for THIS Alabama physician!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2007

Dr. David D. Deatkine's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1987)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3266'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 5.0

February 5, 2014