Ratings for Dr. Christopher S. MOW

Dr. Mow performed my knee replacement surgery in 2005. He is an excellent surgeon, easy to talk with and a great bedside manner. When I need my other knee replaced he is the man to do it.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

My knee was terrible. Dr. Chris. Mow got me walking again. It was replaced in 2007. I am thankful for the excellent care & results.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2014

the best surgeon and doctor He figured oyut my morphine incompatibility when other Doctors could not. He operatead on a knee after 5 other surgeries and 10 years later I am still doing well.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

Dr Mow is a fantastic Surgeon! He did a hip replacement for me. He answers all your questions, very experiance and great bedside manner, He makes you feel extremely comfortable!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

Very good and thorough. Good follow-up after the surgery. The office is organized and efficient as are the actual procedures.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

I heard about Dr Mow thru my physical therapist and was told his pts all recovered from joint replacement surgery with great results. I need a new shoulder and saw him last Oct. Surgery was in Dec. Now I can play bocce ball. My operation was at Stanford Hospital. He has great bedside manner and saw me everyday. His staff is helpful and knowledgable. It is easy to schedule appointment - I speak to the staff directly without going through an automated system. I would highly recommend this doctor for joint replacement surgery to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Dr. Christopher S. MOW's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Sunnyvale, CA