Ratings for Dr. Ruth M. Robles-Goche

Not impressed at all with either her bedside manners with my children or attitude she had me as a parent. When I asked her to fill out a form to authorize my childs use of medicine at school she acted arrogantly disappointed that I would ask her to spend any more time than necessary. Then when I brought my child in because of possible appendicitis, she did not run any tests that would help but instead said to wait a few days but said "i cant do anything without knowing what her stool looks like." Completely irrelevent. Come to find out my child's appendix had perforated and a simple blood test that would have helped us to know that was refused by this doctor. Instead my child dealt with extreme abdominal pain and fever for another day and a half. This doctor acted as if she couldn't care less for my child's well being. Arrogance and total disregard for me and my children do not sit well with me.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013