Ratings for Dr. Joseph O. Sams

I felt very comfortable and they were very informative made me feel very relaxed and they ate all friendly

flag | Submitted July 11, 2019

Dr. Sams is always so nice and very concerning! I wouldn’t want any other doctor!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2019

We love Dr Sams!!! He is so personable and knowledgeable!! He is easy to talk with and very calming!!! We adore him!!!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2019

Dr Sams is always so friendly and knowledgeable I did feel that my visit was a little rushed. All of the staff was absolutely wonderful accept the person that called me to remind me of my appointment. She told me the arrival time and when I asked her my actual appointment time she responded rudely and when I told her thank you she said “ Ahuh”and hung up on me! It was very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2019

Doctor Sams is an excellent doctor. He is kind, helpful, and makes me feel comfortable when I go in for an exam. He has an excellent staff.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2019

Dr Sams is very personable. He is always ready to listen and acts like he truly cares about his patients. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2019

Dr. Sams is wonderful! Very kind, knowledgeable and informative. He takes the time to listen and answer any questions you have. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2019

Dr Sams is an AMAZING Dr!! He is very helpful and kind and the staff is very professional and kind. I would recommend Dr Sams to anyone!!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2019

Dr. Sams is an exceptional physician who provided my prenatal and delivery care for both of my children. He, along with his staff, are caring and professional, and provide excellent services!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2019

Dr Sams is great. I have always felt comfortable talking to him about any questions or concerns I’ve had.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2019

Dr. Joseph O. Sams's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

MSP/BC Med