Ratings for Dr. James C. Krull

Dr. Krull has been my doctor since I was a child and now as an adult. I would recommend him to anyone. He is always professional, and very articulate. He is always able to help me with any problem and keep my health up to par. Amazing, Amazing Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr Krull has a wonderful way of putting you at ease. I never feel rushed. He explains things thoroughly. Very happy with his care.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Thinks outside the box and has been able to help me avoid knee surgery. This is in addition to taking care of ongoing lower back pain.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

I have good insurance however the treating doctors at Paoli Family Practice were not able to treat me. I received a discharge letter to find a new primary doctor. I have a lumbar back and hip injuries and do not work due to the pain that I am in. This office does not complete disability forms nor care to assist someone with physical disablity. I received poor care from Dr. Krull and would not recommend him to a patient with pain or disablity needs.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

Dr. Krull was my PCP for several years, until I moved out of the area. He has an excellent bedside manner: he was patient, listened to my concerns, and discussed courses of action with me instead of simply writing a prescription and sending me on my way. He took the time to explain test results over the phone. He did a great job helping my maintain my health. He recommended good specialists when I needed them. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2008

Dr. James C. Krull's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Paoli, PA