Ratings for Dr. Maria E. Alexianu

My daughter has had a headache/migraine for 5 years and Dr. Alexianu is trying to give her back some quality of life and I believe she is on the right path. We have been to the TOP headache clinics in NY, Bronx, Philadelphia to no avail and here is Dr. Alexianu right in our backyard. :)

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Dr. Alexianu is wonderful. She saved my life! I was misdiagnosed and mistreated by another doctor, and provided no treatment for 4 full months while getting worse and worse. Finally I had to leave the bad doctor, check into an IR and there I found Dr. Alexianu. She was kind, understanding and most importantly, diagnosed my symptoms correctly! Her prescribed treatment helped me get out of the wheel chair and walk again! She listens to everything you say, writes it down and during check up brings up stuff you even forgot about! She's the best doctor I have. I just wish I could find more doctors like her in the other fields of medicine!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Dr. Alexianu is so knowledgable. She takes her time with you, asks very good questions, thinks about relationships between different health issues, and addresses things no other doctor has thought to do. She's not all smiley and effusive, but she's patient and kind and a terrific neurologist.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014