Ratings for Dr. Terry B. Gardner

Dr. Gardner was once a fine doctor. His manner in recent years has become foul and arrogant. Also, he cut me off anxiety medicines without any warning or weaning off, which is extremely dangerous. I was weaning MYSELF off Cymbalta, which, despite the drug companies assurances, can be quite awful. His NP/PA was prescribing Ativan to help ease the emotional/psychological symptoms, and was closely monitoring my intake of them. When I came in for a subsequent appointment with the NP, she informed me that Dr. Gardner had just told her that he would not approve another refill (the 3rd one) and that I would have to see a psychiatrist. If you have ever tried to get an appointment on short notice with a shrink, you know it can take at least a month. So, I was left in a very bad position without warning or any care at all, apparently. Luckily, I managed to muddle through without completely freaking out and being committed, though it was a close thing at times.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

good bedside manner. He takes time to listen and cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2012

Dr. Terry B. Gardner's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ruston, LA