Ratings for Dr. Marc E. Lynch

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Dr lynch can be very rude and always runs very behind schedule. My appt was at 12 it's now 1255 and haven't even payed yet I'll never come her again

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Lynch since September of 1997. He explains everything in detail from the diagnosis through the treatment options as well as possible side effects and other potential problems from the different possible treatment options. He and his staff have always treated me with respect and dignity. The quality of my life is so much better because of his and his staff's efforts on my behalf. My experience with him and Pain Therapy Solutions are all very positive as he is extremely professional and is also very caring, as is his staff. I cannot imagine what my life would be like without his medical care. I appreciate the care that I receive from Dr. Lynch and his staff and rate him and his staff 5 out of 5.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Doctor took the time to explain diagnosis and recommended treatment plan. Staff and nurses are wonderful to deal with. They do everything possible to help. Awesome doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

Dr Lynch is a very good in the surgical room, however his is capable of extreme rude and unprofessional behavior. He was extremely disrespectful to me and I find a doctor treating a patient as if they do not matter a deal breaker and would not recommend him on that count alone. He even hung up on me after being rude causing me more stress which caused my pain to increase.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2008

I have never felt so confident with a doctor. Dr. Lynch is concise and complete in discussing the diagnosis and prognosis of my varying ailments. This doctor absolutely knows his stuff! A VERY STRONG TWO THUMBS UP!! The Staff is Great Too!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2006

Dr. Marc E. Lynch's Credentials

• Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific, Pomona Ca 91766 (Grad. 1991)